THE Best Eyebrow Tattoo Services in Sydney
Drawing on your eyebrows every day can be a tiresome and time-consuming ordeal. As you age, your eyebrows may get thinner or you might have scars or missing hairs, all of which require you to take more prep time to get ready. If you’re tired of this daily routine, Sydney Permanent Make-Up Centre can help you create your perfect 3D Feathering Eyebrow tattoo to suit your individual look !
Sydney Permanent Make-Up Centre stays up-to-date on current trends and cosmetic tattoo methods. Our cosmetic eyebrow tattoos come in a variety of options to achieve the perfect look for your face.
“We are in the business of designing Faces”
On the day of the treatment we will measure and shape your eyebrows with a pencil first before we implant colour of your choice. The brows will be designed for your own face shape to enhance your best features. There are many different methods you can choose from, 3D feathering for a more soft natural look, Ombre’ method for a more a powdered look or soft shading for a more fuller look.
If your going through Chemotherapy or you have Alopecia one of the first things you loose is your eyebrows and eyelashes, this is where brow and eyeliner tattooing can help you feel normal again when you look in a mirror. We are here to help you.
An organic pigment is implanted into the skin with a micro needle which the colour will look darker for 5 days then it will settle by 40%. We recommend touching up your brows between 1 to 2 years as different skins retain colour better than others, this is depending on the skin types. Some clients may need a perfection visit after 3 weeks, before 2 months at a small fee.
Drier skins tend to retain pigment far more effectively than oilier skin types. Clients who use active ingredients in skin care such as retinol , AHA or any acid base skin care need to be careful not to apply it on the tattooed area as it will fade the brows faster.
Consultation prior to your treatment are welcome. During this consultation we will discuss the different eyebrow techniques, you will have the option to have your designer Brows on the same day as your consultation .
You will be asked to fill out a consent form, feel free to bring in a photo of your desired look. You can also bring your favourite eyebrow pencil so we can achieve the right colour, don’t worry if your unsure of your colour we have over 60 different colours to choose from .
The treatment will take 90mins, numbing cream will be applied before and during the procedure for your comfort. Some client will experience a sensation of wanting to sneeze, this is a normal reaction, sometimes an antihistamine recommended. You will also be given aftercare instructions once the treatment is completed.
- Brush-stroke: is a full feathered look using a machine with fine needles and a lot more stokes, great if you want a thicker brow.
- 3D Feathering: is a soft a natural look, great if you want to keep your natural shape but your brows are thinning out. using very fine stokes with a machine to simulate natural hairs
- Ombré: is a two tones technique ,lighter at front moving in a deeper tone towards the tails . great if you want more of a shading look but softer.
- Shading: is a filled in look, looks like penciled brows, same colour all the way through, longer lasting brows.
- Blading: is a fine hair stokes, using a hand tool simulating hair but you will need touch ups regularly.
Using these methods, we can achieve the perfect eyebrow look for you!
- Dark, heavy, pronounced brows, tapering very slightly at the end – a la Kim Kardashian.
- Brush-stroke brows – a rounder look, with no noticeable peak, as seen on Margot Robbie, Cate Blanchett, Sophia Vergara, and Miranda Kerr.
- Full, intense brows – following the style made famous by Cara Delevingne and Lily Collins.
Our leading practitioner, Rita Porreca, will work with you to customise pigment and shape for an ideal look for your face and skin tone. Our staff will treat you as a priority and carefully listen to and address your questions and needs. We only use the highest-quality products available as we strive to make sure you are comfortable and satisfied with your experience.
If you are ready to schedule a consultation in our Sydney clinic for any of our unique treatments, call us on (02) 9712 4133 or send us a message through the form on the right side on this page. If you would like to learn more about our other services, browse through our other service pages. We look forward to hearing from you.